Thursday, October 3, 2024

What's going on in Tampa

This is what was going on with me when I lived in Tampa in 2024. Perhaps I was trying to start a travel blog? LOL

Hello friend,

I recently moved to Tampa and so far it is been interesting. I have been a number of places since there is a lot that interests me here:

There are several orchestras here.
I discovered a couple of sushi places, one called Kiwami and another called Samurai Sushi.
Kiwami has ramen, too.
There is also bubble tea here--A Kung Fu Tea!

Eventually I will write more about:
The Tampa Metropolitan Youth Orchestra
The University of Tampa Orchestra
The Tampa Bay Symphony Orchestra
Violin Shop Tampa and Sarasota
Kung Fu Tea and Token Ramen
Kiwami Ramen and Sushi Place
Mathnasium
Engineering
University of South Florida
University of Tampa
Tampa Bay River Walk

I'm overestimating how much I'll write hahahaha. I only plan to post on the last Tuesday of every month this year. Hopefully as the years go by, I'll find something more specific to write about.

Best,


Waterfall girl

No comments:

Post a Comment